All Hong Kong companies should keep a proper business record and prepare the annual financial statements for statutory audit. Nowadays, Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) usually subcontract its accounting work to experienced professionals in order to minimize its operating costs and achieve a higher level of financial management requirement. Our services to SMEs have the following characteristics:
- Standard fee with a pre-determined ceiling, customers can estimate their fee according to actual number of transactions;
- Quality professional services, English and Chinese computerized accounting records in CD format for permanent storage. Financial statements can be prepared periodically and properly;
- Professional services provided by qualified accountants, together with accounting software to assist customer on their daily accounting entries, and periodical financial reporting.
Our services include the followings:
- Preparation of voucher and data input into the computerized accounting system
- General ledger, cash account, bank account, accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Monthly Bank Reconciliation
- Preparation of financial statements including balance sheet and income statements
- Monthly report: About 2-3 weeks
- Quarterly & yearly report within 1 month
We provide a free-of-charge preliminary consultancy and assessment. Quotation will be given after preliminary assessment on the company’s situation and the scope of service required.