A notary public (sometimes called a notary or a public notary) is an individual authorized by state or local government to officially witness signatures on legal documents, collect sworn statements and administer oaths. A notary public uses an embossing tool to verify his or her presence at the time the documents were signed. Notary Public should be appointed by the Chief Judge of the High Court, being qualified to notarise international documents used in foreign countries.
Our services include:
- Attest execution of documents
- Provide certificates certifying the originality of copy documents
- Authenticate signatures and execution of documents
- Take declarations, Affidavits, Oaths and Acknowledgments
- Prepare or witness Powers of Attorney
- Witnessing / attesting events and transactions